Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology & people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning & succeeding is what we do for our customers & colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse & dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, & receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived & breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are & what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
Which team will you be part of?
The core mission of a Service Delivery Lead is to provide a single point of contact for customers in the delivery of managed services across Cloud IAAS, Platform, Application, Cost Control & Security Operations. Facilitate & manage iterative improvements & maintenance of all services entrusted to Cloudreach & enable innovation within the operational services space. Acts as a leader within the function, & builds trust with their Customers.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a commercially aware & experienced Senior Project Delivery Manager to drive our Customers large-scale technology & business transformation Projects & Programs.
As a Senior Delivery Manager at Cloudreach, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of larger engagements involving up to 20+ technical resources. You will ensure a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery & results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction & success for your Customer, Cloudreach, your delivery team & yourself. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Full lifecycle Project & Program Management of Cloudreach customer engagements in a very fast paced environment - including all core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage & report.
- Identifying best practices & developing ideas for the strategy of the respective Business Unit.
- Managing & building strong relationships with senior stakeholders - Cloudreach, Customer, Partner.
- Leading multiple teams & mentoring Associate & Core project on Engagements.
- Improving existing training modules & best practice materials.
- Proactive involvement in Cloudreach internal & external initiatives/events.
- Effectively managing budgets, risks & issues at the project level.
- Enhanced Cost Management with a strong focus on the commercial impact of the delivery.
- Playing an active part in the delivery Community at Cloudreach including our weekly sync-ups & quarterly meet-ups or adding your own experience to the ever evolving delivery methodology - what you put into the community you will get equally as much out of it!
- This is a client facing position working on client sites for limited periods of time. You must be willing to travel.
What are we looking for?
- You have a stellar educational background.
- 5+ years of experience as a client facing full lifecycle Program, Project or Change Manager within a technology/business transformation environment.
- Experience with large scale, highly complex enterprise projects either across multiple cloud providers or projects related to Professional/Managed Services.
- PMP, APM, PMI or equivalent (Waterfall) Agile Certification (PSMI or equivalent).
- The ability to lead through inspiration, empowerment & making clear & confident decisions.
- Active integration of diverse thoughts & perspectives in order to develop more robust plans & solutions.
- Ability to see others potential & strengths, & work proactively to build on them.
- A confident communicator who can identify core messages & articulate Cloudreachs vision at all levels of stakeholder & is comfortable engaging senior management to steer complex programs.
- Someone with a strong commercial focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, & the identification of both opportunities & risk.
- Capability to thrive under pressure: you are most comfortable working in a fast moving environment, spinning multiple plates at any one time.
- An astute self-awareness: you are aware of your strengths & weaknesses, & have a continued focus on personal development.
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health & wellness program's, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.