Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools andservices through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. The people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors & colleagues alike.
The CRM team is responsible for nurturing & engagement marketing for consumer as well as enterprise customer base. This role will work with other members of the Global CRM Team to drive customer marketing campaign development, execution, & tracking, & ensure that marketing processes support the development of our customer base.
We are looking for a star performer to work with us in defining customer lifecycle treatment, customer segments, & accelerate growth among our current customer base. This person should interested in customer nurturing & growth marketing a blend of marketer, brilliant communicator, influencer, & passionate customer advocate.
This position is a part of our Global Marketing organization, reports to our CRM Director, & is based out of Shutterstocks New York headquarters in the Empire State Building.
- Observe how a CRM marketing team thinks about the customer journey
- Assist in transforming campaigns, both automated & ad-hoc, from ideas to reality
- Study the technical basics of email marketing
- Learn the usefulness of various tools for segmentation
- Creatively navigate a large organization, learning how to gain broad alignment & support for your initiatives
- Complete a cross-functional project by creating an end to end marketing strategy alongside our software developers to be built out as an automated campaign
- Rising senior (or recent grad), pursuing a bachelors degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- A lifelong learner who has an insatiable curiosity about customers' business, consumer trends, & generally what makes people tick
- Self-proclaimed data/analytics geek combined with creative thinker who can translate insights into marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including formal presentations to VP-level executives
- Team oriented desire to be a part of & contribute to a high performance culture
- Highly organized & detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects & juggle competing priorities & deadlines
- Works well under tight deadlines & a constantly changing high-growth environment
- Great sense of humor & strong work ethic; self-motivated & accountable
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (especially Eloqua / Responsys)
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V