HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are based in the great State of California. Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents & care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients. You're personable, easy to connect with, & are often complimented on your ability to network & build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant & self-starter personality has allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person & a master account manager in the past. Youre most fulfilled when exercising your entrepreneurial spirit & you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable & important impact at a fast-paced tech company excites you!
What Youll Do Here
- Achieve real estate agent engagement across your state by actively reaching out to agents & traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows & industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop & manage relationships with top real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, & in-person meetings.
- Understand & appreciate the needs & wants of real estate agents & brokers & thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Familiarize yourself with an agents ecosystem to determine how HomeLight products can fit into their operations
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight & our products.
- Manage enterprise level agent accounts with weekly/monthly meetings
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 2+ years of experience in business development/sales
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building & fostering cherished relationships with them
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, & organization skills
- Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company a plus
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in California is a huge plus!