Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, & hardworking Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
As a Project Manager, you will drive planning, project execution, & development for our Security team & our Governance, Risk, & Controls (GRC) team. The Security team provides guidance & technical solutions which help improve the security posture of the company. The GRC team supports governance efforts including SOX & PCI compliance initiatives, risk management, & vendor risk management. You will also liaise with partner teams to support shared initiatives. You will have a unique opportunity to support a growing program & help build a company-wide security culture focused on protecting the customer.
You are not required to have hands-on technical experience, but you are required to work with technical staff & manage technical projects related to security & GRC initiatives. You will apply your skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, & make the Security & GRC teams more efficient. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat & an advocate, & will be trusted to represent the Security & GRC teams to stakeholders & partners, internal & external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, & clear blockers.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done. As the scrum master, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process & communication. It will be your job to wear multiple hats, & go beyond the normal expectations.
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, & coach for agile development
- Drive the teams in aligning with Agile & Scrum best practices, including in capacity management & planning
- Manage sprints & conduct sprint reviews
- Use Jira to manage sprints & workflows
- Help create self-organized teams that drive continuous improvement to our systems & service reliability
- Create project plans, identify constraints, & provide mitigation plan
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status
- Engage in service capacity planning & demand forecasting
- Coordinate & help come up with solutions, & remove impediments
- Help track & analyze incidents as part of a continual improvement process
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Help build consensus between teams
- Develop & demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure, security, & GRC solutions
- Manage scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources
- Support change management processes
- Escalate issues appropriately where necessary
- Liaise with vendors or suppliers
- Facilitate regular meetings (daily stand ups, weekly status, working meetings, integration meetings, retrospectives, etc)
- Solicit feedback from end users to confirm solutions are appropriate & effective
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Recognize, adopt & instill good practices from security engineering fields throughout the organization.
- Exercise risk-based judgment, & help teams make the right security calls.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology & security
- Exposure to security technologies, processes, & concepts, such as web application security, network security, & security.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies, including managing execution, backlogs, etc., & with Agile Software, lean methodology, & JIRA
- Strong understanding of story points & Agile estimation systems
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging & modifying Jira boards, workflows, & forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Strong track record of project delivery & benefits realization
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Skilled in developing effective partnership relationships with portfolio stakeholders
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk list
- Experience in strategic planning & analysis
- Determined to deliver outcomes & able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward. Accountable for the delivery of outcomes, strives to meet & exceed expectations
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning ability
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing major incidents & post-incident reviews
- Experience with capacity planning
- Experience in defining, implementing & coaching others in technical Project Management methodologies & tactics
NICE TO HAVE:
- 4 years contextual technical infrastructure project experience including corporate & branch network infrastructure, telephony, endpoint device management, information security
- 4 years contextual GRC experience, including SOX and/or PCI controls (or other control sets, such as NIST), corporate risk management, vendor risk assessments, etc.
- Experience in ITIL event, incident, problem, & change management
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.