Shutterstock is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant to support their Founder/CEO & their President & Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced & agile environment, possess the utmost level of professionalism & be a self-starter. The successful candidate will be able to proactively prioritize needs & work independently as well as be a team player.
- Heavy logistics & calendar management: schedule meetings & telephone calls, coordinate attendance at conferences & at social events, manage dinner/lunch reservations, & speaking engagements
- Ability to understand meetings in enough detail in order to provide strategic time management support. Curiosity to learn enough about topics to provide strategic time management.
- Experience with tech company executives
- Coordinate complex international & domestic travel
- Inconsistent & Unpredictable hours due to international travel & events in the evenings.
- Coordinate schedules: prioritize schedule according to the executives preferences & guidance
- Coordinate with senior management
- Coordinate with personal staff of the CEO
- Prepare expense reports
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as an administrative assistant. Prior experience working for C-level executives is a must
- Familiarity with tech industry is not required but would be a plus
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Enjoys a fast past environment & works well under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills, strong ability to multitask
- Self-starter: Is able to work independently with little direction
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good people skills, good team player
- Must have a poised & professional demeanor
- Strong Google Suite skills
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V