We are looking for a driven, hard-working, & adaptable team player to join our sales team in Sydney. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business, & maximizing value for our customers. As an SMB Account Executive, you will be the first point of contact for many new potential Asana users & therefore written & verbal communication are critical components of the role. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future customers understand & leverage the power of Asana.
What youll achieve
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound & outbound communications
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business & Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Accurately enter, update, & maintain daily activity & prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyse sales data & recommend & run new outreach strategies
- Meet & exceed monthly & quarterly targets & objectives
- 2-3+ years of relevant sales experience
- Passion for technology & an ability to speak about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, & a commitment to integrity
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar & tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies & optimise processes to maximise results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, & having a can do attitude
- Ability to relate & sell to a diverse set of prospects
- SaaS experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- Second language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.