Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Upstream Marketing, will be a key player in our Go-to-Market (GTM) team. The individual will lead program management for standard-setting marketing & product marketing initiatives.
- Lead the strategic marketing planning function for specified programs/product packages; align stakeholders around GTM determinations, such as market conditioning plays
- Create product briefs to structure the teams thinking & planning around differentiated product packages, their launching & evolution over time
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape & buyer personas/needs; contribute to segment-specific strategies
- Inform the product roadmap, look for ways to maximize packages against current/new/future features & functionality
- Build & improve GTM workflows for launching new or evolved offerings
- Consult relevant sources (including internal experts & customer-facing staff) to inform product briefs; anticipate, communicate, & resolve internal & external challenges
- Work effectively with Growth counterparts to ensure that the Growth team is tooled with what they need to get pull through & product uptake
- Support standard-setting marketing prioritization & program management of select initiatives/partners
- Note: Were a hypergrowth, early-stage firm that serves an evolving market. Versatile, hands-dirty players, who love to learn, share, & act on what they find will especially thrive in our fast-paced, matrixed organization.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years launching medical products and/or health care technology solutions at an agency, in-house, or in strategy consulting
- Ability to prioritize time effectively to meet multiple objectives; creatively solve business problems with minimal oversight; adept in working across functional areas/collaborators
- Passionate about the details, e.g., on time & on spec delivery of work product, tight written communications
- Ability to quickly respond to emergent requests, e.g., for a last minute meeting with a partner, regulator, or influencer, with an end product that is appropriately supportive
- Sincere interest in learning about the business of health care; can readily/swiftly navigate through change & ambiguity; eager to improve processes & productivity
- Intangibles: curiosity, versatility, bias toward action, service ethic, conscientiousness, invested in the success of the team/others
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.