WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a PR agency and/or in-house PR team. This individual will help lead strategy with the Senior Director of Brand Communications, & manage internal team members & an external PR agency on the execution of integrated PR, marketing & corporate comms initiatives that build awareness, enhance credibility & grow reputation of The Knot Worldwide, its brands & leaders. The ideal candidate will be comfortable & confident working & interacting with senior leadership & executives, & will lead collaboration across departments on cross-functional initiatives.
This individual will develop & manage the execution of impactful, measurable & noteworthy consumer & corporate communications campaigns to drive awareness, engagement & brand equity, & support business goals for The Knot Worldwide & the companys premier brands The Knot, WeddingWire & The Bump.
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR MANAGER, PUBLIC RELATIONS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 8-10 years of experience in a PR agency and/or in-house PR team
- Proven track record of developing, managing & executing successful, integrated consumer PR campaigns at a national level (global experience a plus)
- Superior management skills & someone who can act as a mentor to direct reports & junior team members across the full marketing organization
- Ability to manage day to day expectations & KPIs with the companys PR agency of record
- Strong KPI measurement skills with experience building media relations strategies that reach targeted demographics
- Corporate communications experience for high growth companies (crisis management a plus)
- Experience in developing executive visibility programs (inclusive of social media guidance, speaking engagement, etc.) & working closely to media train & prep senior leaders & executives for a variety of opportunities
- Experience in drafting & managing the drafting of press releases, media pitches, talking points, briefing docs, company messaging & other media assets by more junior team members
- Strong strategic thinking skills & can think big picture but also roll up his or her sleeves to get the job done
- Good judgement, attention to detail & strong creative thinking with a focus on inclusivity for brand initiatives
- Keen sense of trends & verticals of interest to Millennials & Gen-Z (i.e. travel, sustainability, inclusivity etc.)
- Experience with TV & film brand integrations a plus
- Event management experience
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.