Our growth story is far from over & were rapidly building our organization one new ZEO at a time. Thats where you come in. Were looking for a creative & dynamic Marketing/G&A Recruiter to support an amazing team who can bring next level passion, curiosity & scrappiness to our team & help us uncover the best hidden talent--and lots of them!
As a critical member of the North American Field Recruiting team, youll work closely with Hiring Managers & our teams to attract & recruit some amazing Marketing & G&A talent that are ready to take their career trajectory to the next level. Youll leverage your creativity & partner with the business in a highly engaged approach & manage the entire full life cycle recruiting process to ensure we can execute against our quarterly goals & hiring metrics.
What youll achieve/responsibilities
- Partner with teams to build effective sourcing & full-life cycle recruitment strategy that effectively manages hiring manager expectations, a consistent process & provides an exceptional candidate experience
- Leverage sourcing software/tools & live in the ATS" (Lever, Jobvite, Glassdoor preferred) & day-to-day processes
- Build & maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, referrals & on-going relationship management
- The exceptional ability to tell Zuoras story & our unique employer value proposition will be essential
- Execute consistent, effective & differentiated strategies to build talent pipelines & execute on tactical research, referral generation, events & sourcing campaigns
- Maintain a strong & efficient operating rhythm with our Talent Coordinators, Recruitment Marketing team & Recruiters
- Recommend & drive improvements that impact process, diversity & the candidate experience
- Embody Zuoras ZEO culture
What youll need to be successful:
- 5+ years full life cycle recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, ideally for a SaaS/Internet high growth company
- Experience recruiting full life cycle for G&A (Finance & Accounting, Legal, Human Resources)
- The ability to source, screen & select resumes & candidates for both skills & behavioral qualities
- An awesome candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate & excite passive candidates
- Successful track record of achieving targets such as deadlines & quarterly recruiting goals
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration & communication skills
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic, drive & team first mentality
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to be in the San Mateo office to create strategic relationships with stakeholders. Remote work is not being considered at this time
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com