Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. A critical component of our mission are the employers that help to sponsor the Omada program on behalf of their employees.
We have published 16 peer-reviewed articles showing the efficacy of our program across various populations & leverage a pay for performance business model that puts our money where our mouth is. The business is growing rapidly, & to help scale our impact, we are looking for an Account Executive, for our Enterprise group to sell our solutions into the employer ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to navigate complex environments & successfully sell to senior-level executives. The ideal candidate will care about solving a customer's needs with passion, drive, & class, & will operate with a level of integrity that allows us to shine with our channel partners & the broader healthcare ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have fun along the way & care deeply about their craft.
As part of the Omada sales team the individual in this role will:
- Identify opportunities within their territory that are a fit for the Omada solution & manage the sales pursuit process within those accounts
- Work closely with strategic partners & health plans to collaborate on market, account & opportunity strategies that lead to new business
- Take a solution/consultative sales approach with prospects to learn more about their needs & how we might complement their strategies
- Exercise the desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
This position reports to the National VP/Regional Director & will require the person work cooperatively at all levels within the organization. The corporate culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven, & vibrant individuals thrive.
Candidates must understand the Benefits environment & processes, be conversant with senior level executives in Benefits, HR, & Finance & have a proven track record of success in selling business solutions in this environment.
Were looking for the following:
- Experience selling Health and/or Benefits solutions to self-insured employers
- Energy to motivate a prospect to take action
- A track record of successful quota achievement
- The discipline & motivation to work on ones own
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Experience working for an emerging-growth company (a plus)
- The capability to run the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure
- Bachelors degree
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.