Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Senior Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in Germany. This role will focus on growing revenue for top tier publishers via our real time programmatic exchange. The Partner Development Manager will work closely with our entire Partner Services team to support the growth strategy for our supply client relationships in Germany.
It is the Senior Partner Development Managers job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers expectations by providing excellent service to our partners. The ability to work independently & to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge & your understanding of IXs offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible & easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning & growth at IX, as you develop your expertise well look to you to participate in regular knowledge share sessions with the team to both teach & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing campaign performance
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is absolutely essential
Collaborative: Youll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Supply, Demand & Technical teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports & document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Service: As you learn our business well look to you to identify actionable insights & new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
Heres What Youll Be Doing:
- The Senior Partner Development Manager will oversee the complete life-cycle of the publisher from the moment they sign the contract with IX - including onboarding & integration, through to daily management, strategic planning, education, & insight sharing.
- The customer service experience will center entirely around the Partner Development team who will share accountability for maximizing revenue potential while acting as the primary contacts & project managers for all customer needs pre-sales support, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management & quarterly business planning
- Leveraging skills in project management to collaborate with Partner Services team to ensure consistent, & clear strategic execution of publisher retention & growth strategies
- Lead publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends, & optimizing open & private marketplace performance
- Perform operational tasks, daily performance monitoring, & custom report creation & utilize Salesforce to ensure tracking & all account information is consistently updated & maintained
Heres What You Need:
- Experience managing clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, & continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, & deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher & network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making & an educational pedigree.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.