Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a CGA Intake Coordinator to join our Clinical Grievances Appeals (GGA) team in our Tempe Arizona office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As an Intake Coordinator, you are responsible for the beginning-to-end process of receiving & ensuring appropriate & timely setup of new member & regulator cases. You will correctly identify case type (grievance/complaint/appeal) while completing all field values within tickets accurately, processing them according to state & federal requirements.
Additionally, you will ensure member cases are acknowledged via written letter within the service level standards determined by CGA Leadership, & manage incoming email communications regarding new or existing regulator cases.
You will report into the CGA Team Lead.
- Communicate in writing via acknowledgement letter to members regarding the receipt of their case.
- Assign cases to Liaison 1s utilizing the rotation spreadsheet.
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally with your teammates.
- Correctly identify standard, exempt, void, & duplicate tickets in JIRA.
- Manage incoming email communications from regulators regarding new or existing regulator cases, ensure new cases are created & assigned, & properly update existing cases in JIRA, as necessary.
- 1 year of relevant experience in Healthcare Industry i.e Compliance, Complaints, Grievances & Appeals, and/or Quality
- Bachelor's Degree or 1 additional year of relevant experience
Life at Oscar:
Our more than 1,000 employees aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all. We apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.