Mailchimp is the worlds largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design & send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful & easy-to-use email, marketing automation, & analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications & services.
We are seeking a data-driven, strategic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving the success of Mailchimp products & solutions in the global market. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers & prospects, products & technology, the overall market, key vertical markets & segments, & the competition. By applying for this role you will be considered for opportunities across our rapidly growing product marketing team, including but not limited to product efforts in the landing pages, email, social media & marketing automation spaces. You will work closely with all other marketing functions & product management to accurately position Mailchimp solutions in the marketplace & define go-to-market strategies that will accelerate growth globally.
What you'll do here:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets & the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Define segmentation, use cases/scenarios, & buyer personas
- Build positioning, targeting, pricing, & messaging for relevant segments & audiences
- Define clear & compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, & customer success stories
- Create new product introduction strategies & go-to-market plans
- Partner with the Content Team to support all of the above including webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, & more
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets & use cases, define new offers & influence roadmap decisions
- Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, & testing
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps & opportunities
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in B2SMB or B2C product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries
- Proven ability to create go-to-market positioning & strategies & to create & position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps & user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- You have experience in creating compelling messaging for different segments & personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, & tools around technology products & services for both business & technical buyers
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Technically savvy & intellectually curious about new technologies & how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets & industries & devising solutions & marketing strategies to reach those markets
- Strong teaming skills & experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, & strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work to drive results on-time & with high quality
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, & quantitative skills
- Proven experience leading & managing teams
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, & private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.