About the Team
The Supply & Inventory planning team works with sourcing, distribution & a variety of other cross-functional partners to develop production plans, optimize inventory by SKU/location & ensure high customer fulfillment rates.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Supply & Inventory Planning, fosters best practices in supply chain planning & a continuous improvement culture to achieve high service rates with efficient inventory levels. The role will shape the future path of this function by helping to upgrade core systems & improve cross-functional processes. This high visibility position will submit an inventory plan monthly for management approval via the S&OP process.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop global inventory strategy & work to achieve service & inventory targets for each location of the supply chain network (plant, co-packer, in transit, DC).
- To develop a clear set of KPIs & targets to monitor & improve production, service & inventory performance using ABC SKU categorization.
- Provide robust service reporting, root cause analysis & forward actions to achieve service goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to obtain high-quality demand, supply, logistics, distribution, finance & other inputs to create a robust assumption-based inventory plan to meet company objectives.
- To track & reduce excess & obsolete inventory.
- To model scenarios & understand impacts of changes to demand, supply & network assumptions.
- To implement new systems & processes to improve team efficiency & effectiveness.
- To mentor team & grow their capabilities.
This should describe you:
- BA or equivalent preferably in a related area (supply chain, finance, engineering, economics)
- 7-10 years of experience in supply & inventory planning in a CPG environment.
- Experience implementing a major MRP system with demonstrated improvement in results preferred.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills with ability to develop inventory models to support a complex supply network.
- Strong collaborative & influencer skill set in an S&OP environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to lead & inspire a team to continuously improve as a change agent.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Dir, Planning
- Works closely with demand planning, distribution/logistics, finance, plant & co-packers.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.