At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy & cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, & devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Jitterbit is looking for a technical product marketer with a passion for managing programs to take products to market. In this role, you will be a technical marketing lead, & also responsible for GTM activities around launches & other components. We don't have hard & fast requirements - everyone is different. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the core attributes of a great product marketer with 4-5 years experience in product marketing roles.
· You can get things done. We want to talk about how you manage projects.
· You are technical--you like learning how to build things with your product & figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product.
· You know how to turn a story into a presentation. You are great at driving graphical representations of concepts.
· You know how to enable & educate internal audiences about how to position competitively.
· You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services, especially as horizontal platforms.
· You have experience targeting multiple segments. So in addition to developers, you've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, & channel strategies.
· Work with demand generation teams to help create & execute the campaigns to achieve sales success.
· Have the technical skills & marketing sense to craft sales demo flows & scripts.
· Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive & make the case for your product.
· Manage product launches.
· Work with the marketing & sales teams creating GTM strategy & tactics in support of events, content marketing, & case studies.
· Own competitive analysis for your product, working with other marketing teams to create competitive assets.
· Work in an environment that is always in motion--manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.