Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sales Engineer/Solutions Consultant to join our new Data Cloud team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to earn the right to work closely with professional sellers to support the data needs of large enterprise companies. You will have the opportunity to grow & take on a leadership role.
What youll be doing:
- Collaborate with the data sales team on qualified opportunities to uncover customer business goals, pains & requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of use cases for Demandbase Data Cloud products & services, & help connect the dots to craft solutions that match the needs of our diverse customer base
- Present & demonstrate the value of the Demandbase Data & consulting services
- Create strategic & technical sales strategies, presentations & product demonstrations for Mid to Large Enterprise prospects & customers
- Manage the technical & functional aspects of the sales process by interfacing with technical resources on the customer side, as well as working in tandem with solutions engineers on the Demandbase Data Cloud team
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of the organization, including Product Management & Engineering to identify new product requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs & RFIs
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape
What were looking for:
- 3-5 years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in interactive advertising, software and/or data sales
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive & dynamic markets
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing industry, the technology & companies
- Skilled at negotiating long term deals with senior management & C-level executives
- Experience in using pipeline management tools like Salesforce for CRM, forecasting, planning & management
- Ability to establish strong relationships & sell enterprise-wide solutions with mid-high six figure annual investments
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction & thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- A positive & optimistic, can-do attitude
- Google Workplace / Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.