Who we are & what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the companys vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Executive Recruiting Team
Momentives leaders power the curious. They grow & inspire our diverse team & they help our clients & customers innovate. They harness the power of human brilliance & discover what's next for our business & those of our clients. Our leaders motivate with accountability, act boldly for success, & focus on innovation.
As Momentive has scaled, so has our Executive Recruiting function. We're looking to you, an experienced executive recruiter, to join our team & manage searches across geographies & departments. You will lead searches through successful close while providing excellent candidate & hiring manager experiences.
What we're looking for
Reporting to our Lead Executive Recruiter, you will partner with our executive leadership team, serving as a trusted advisor as you provide a white-glove, experience-focused executive search process for Director, VP, & C-Level roles. You will develop a detailed understanding of our business, inclusive of customer value proposition, strategic vision, & company core values to support your role as a strategic partner to our executives & Momentive subject matter expert for candidates. You will also play an important role in the continuous improvement of our executive recruiting process, bringing your unique point of view to the development of our executive talent acquisition strategy.
We are excited for you to join the team, & looking forward to the way you will shape our team through hiring leaders that power the curious.
- Use your knowledge of executive recruiting best practices to source, interview, offer, negotiate, & close top executive-level members of our team
- Provide strategic coaching in true partnership with executive hiring managers
- Establish meaningful relationships across hiring managers, candidates, & cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Total Rewards, HRBPs, & our executive leadership team)
- Attract diverse talent: develop creative diversity recruitment plans to increase in size & depth with our business
- Ensure a high level of candidate & hiring manager satisfaction by running a consistent, equitable & efficient search process
- 4+ years of experience hiring candidates at the Director-level & above
- Full-cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, interviewing, & offer negotiation/closing)
- Experience in an executive recruiter role either 1.) within an established retained search firm or 2.) as an in-house executive recruiter in a technology company.
- Commitment to hiring diverse talent, & a track record in succeeding in maintaining a focus on diversity & inclusion
- A set of best practices & domain-knowledge in executive search or executive talent acquisition
- A BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape whats next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, were building a workplace where people of every background can excel. Weve won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.orgs Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Regions Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.