In your role as a Junior Market Research Manager in the global brand marketing team at HelloFresh, you will support various market research projects that we are conducting in 14 countries. You will support every step in the market research process - handson. From managing the participant recruitment process to designing quantitative questionnaires & qualitative interview guides & conducting interviews one on one with consumers. You will translate insights into actionable recommendations & analyse data. Your work will have an immediate impact on relevant business decisions at HelloFresh.
What youll do
- Perform each step of the market research process handson to gain understanding of consumers worldwide & how they connect to HelloFresh
- Support in setting up research designs in the quantitative & qualitative area
- Manage recruitment processes of consumers
- Develop screeners, qualitative interview guidelines, conduct the interviews one on one with consumers & develop quantitative surveys
- Analyse data
- Support in creating result presentations
What youll bring
- >1 year of professional experience in the field of market research that involves hands-on qualitative & quantitative research
- Successfully completed studies in Sociology, Psychology, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or similar subjects
- Knowledge of qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Experience in creating qualitative interview guidelines & quantitative surveys
- Ability to analyze data (Excel, SPSS, R, Q or similar)
- Enthusiastic about research, strong self-organising skills & attention to detail
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.