Away is seeking a Senior Associate, Corporate Gifting to join our growing Retention Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for managing, developing & coordinating corporate gifting relationships & contributing to the larger strategy in growing this area of the business. The right candidate is highly motivated, thrives interacting with customers, & is eager to take on responsibility & help thoughtfully define the vision for the future of the program. This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City & reports to the Corporate Gifting Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Nurture client relationships through email & phone communications with the ability to effectively communicate our brand positioning & corporate gifting offerings
- Facilitate inquiries through our CRM tool, while maintaining a detailed account of customer data & opportunity status, including additional role & industry research
- Leverage basic principles of sales & account management to create a pipeline of accounts on an ongoing basis
- Work with cross-functional teams to generate new ideas & identify potential for the program, including partnership opportunities, marketing materials, special event activations, & custom personalization opportunities
- Proactively implement & iterate on detailed processes & tools to ensure all order information is clearly communicated & translated throughout personalization production to both internal teams & external partners
- Analyze trends & commonly asked questions from clients to further identify new audiences, verticals, & inform the expansion of our product offering
- Monitor competitive corporate gifting programs & compile findings for continuous improvement of our program
Who You Are:
- You have 2-4 years of sales, business development, account management, partnerships, or customer success experience
- You have excellent communication & customer relationship skills & are able to speak clearly & in our brand voice when interacting with clients
- You have a strong proficiency with Excel including data manipulation/organization & have the ability to use this data to solve the problem at hand
- Youre highly organized & can seamlessly manage multiple conversations & timelines
- You have experience with CRM systems & are familiar with identifying, setting, & tracking the right kinds of pipeline & sales metrics that drive a business forward
- You have excellent writing & interpersonal skills & are excited to represent our brand to a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies; you have experience managing similar types of clients
- You have creative ideas on how to uncover new opportunity in the corporate gifting space & are eager to share those thoughts with our team
- You can anticipate client needs & can identify additional opportunity without being directly asked
- You have a no task is too small attitude
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup. We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, were expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness & lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US & abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? Were hiring!