Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven & hardworking Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
As a Project Manager, you will drive planning, project execution, development, & stakeholder & vendor management for our Enterprise Systems team. The Enterprise Systems team provides & supports integration between key business systems. This role will be managing projects for the Supply Chain line of business, specifically the deployment & ongoing releases of the new Warehouse Management System (WMS). This work will include deconfiguring our current WMS system & integrating our ERP with our new WMS system. You will also liaise with cross functional scrum teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
You are required to work with technical staff & manage technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board & workflow for the team. You will apply your technical & organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, & make these teams more efficient. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat & an advocate, & will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders & partners, internal & external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, & mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language & possess knowledge of infrastructure operations, systems integration, application development, supply chain logistics & operations, service delivery & support, & related services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the project manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process & communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints & risks, & provide mitigation plans
- Act as a single point of contact for selected vendor(s) & the internal Peloton technical team
- Control scope & evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources & project needs
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status
- Support change management & go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals & deployment milestones
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team as needed, using best practices from the agile framework
- Facilitate regular meetings with your scrum team(s), stakeholders, & vendor(s)
- Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira & Confluence as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience with Supply Chain systems IT Project Management, especially regarding Warehouse Management & Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging & modifying Jira boards, workflows, & forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, & conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- 3+ years project management experience related to technology
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, & scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking
- Prior experience with Supply Chain systems Project Management is considered a plus, but is not required.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.