GIPHY is the worlds largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day & make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging & social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs & stickers shared per day.
Were a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for talented people to join us.
Were looking for a versatile Graphic Designer with in-demand design skills (like Keynote, Illustrator, & InDesign) to join our Revenue Marketing team. The ideal candidate believes that creativity can create better stories & strives to create work that is simple but powerful. Working closely with Sales, Corporate Marketing, & Product, youll be the sherpa of building the GIPHY B2B brand & be involved in creative executions for pitch decks, print, events, & digital.
What youll do:
- Craft presentations that capture & hold a viewer's attention
- Conceptualize & execute designs to elegantly explain complex topics
- Demonstrate good communication, time management, & collaboration skills
- Consistently deliver projects on time
What were looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience as an interactive or visual designer
- Proficient in Keynote, Illustration, Photoshop, PowerPoint, & InDesign; any other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite are a plus
- Background in core design methodologies & brand design
- Strong understanding of type, layout, & composition
- Knowledge of best practices such as file structures & document configurations
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free catered lunch every day, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership & lots of other fun perks.