Company Description|Job Description
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & many additional perks!
This person will collaborate across all marketing functions to align & execute campaign strategy for target markets & geographies.
- Gather, document, & share best practices, playbooks, & guides for scaling high-impact marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the coordination, scope, & identification of resources needed to execute marketing programs designed to drive awareness, increase demand, & generate pipeline.
- Coordinate marketing programs to ensure operational alignment & efficiencies
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the internal global marketing calendar of campaigns, programs, & events.
- Ensure all programs are adhering to goal setting, ROI, & delivery of success.
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, & resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves.
- Use market research & consumer trends to inform new, effective ways of delivering messages.
- Manage budgets, timelines, & resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- 5-7 years experience in creative operations, marketing campaign & program operations, program management, or production
- Excellent leadership, communication, & teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, & set priorities & expectations
- Superior attention to detail & results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing & following through on commitments
- Project management experience with multiple complex stakeholder groups at multiple levels of Marketing
- Experience in multiple marketing disciplines
- Experience with project management applications, marketing calendars or marketing resource management systems
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.