Oktas Enterprise Sales Team is growing:
Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for net new logos into prospective accounts & regional consultant influencers.
We need an EAE who will continually ensure assigned territory growth with net new logos & profitability by developing solid business relationships with new & existing clients for Okta. You will plan & execute strategies & sales tactics in the following areas: generating new business, territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation & delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing & executing contracts.
We also require an EAE that can identify net new leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market the companys products & services that will meet potential clients needs. You will initiate contact & follow-up on sales meetings & teleconferences, meet sales objectives & targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, & meet established sales goals & quota schedule per plan years objectives. You will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals & communication for prospective clients & develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs & to field inquiries.
Are you passionate about technology & making your customers successful, & do you have the ability to articulate the value & return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want to help bring Okta to the next level? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with 40% YOY growth? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge. We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on Enterprise accounts. Regional Sales Managers/Account Executives are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning & growth. The work youll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
As an Okta RSM you will:
- You will establish a vision & plan to guide your long-term approach to net new logo pipeline generation.
You will consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support 40% YOY growth dedication to the number & to deadlines.
- Develop & execute sales strategies & tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities & deliver repeatable & predictable bookings.
- Land, adopt, expand, & deepen sales opportunities with Enterprise accounts in NYC.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships & business possibilities across the clients entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in Oktas platform.
- Expand relationships & orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Embrace to Oktas #1 core value to always love our customers.
- Holistically embrace, access, & utilize the channel/alliances to identify & open new, uncharted opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use & deployment of resources. Provide timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Position Okta at both the functional & business value level with target stakeholders.
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits & product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first & many more globally) with humility & enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- You will have 8+ years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing net new logos selling enterprise cloud software to enterprise companies.
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, & alliances to sell more successfully & overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software & have experience in any of the following: enterprise cloud software or infrastructure management, application development & management, security, business applications, and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development & over achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions & ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, & changing environments & can adapt quickly.
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six figure software cloud deals with prospects & customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the C suite, strong executive presence & polish, & excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC & Challenger methodologies is a plus.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.