The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst of Financial Systems to join our growing IT team, reporting into IT Director, Finance & HR Systems. The role will be responsible to manage, oversee, improve, transform, & support the ecosystem of Financial Applications at Yext. In addition to supporting the current Financial Systems in place, the role will lead and/or support many critical & strategic initiatives of newly adopted technology & solutions across multiple different business functions. The candidate should be hands-on & can run small or large strategic projects first hand & meet internal/external audit requirements. We value individuals who are fast learners, drivers, team contributors, strong communicators, & problem solvers. Ideal candidates are experienced in technology, can build strong relationships, & quickly learn the parts of our business.
- Work closely with Accounting & Finance teams to gather & document business requirements & apply technology to enable & enhance business processes & increase efficiency
- Streamline & standardize business processes to ensure cost effective use of resources & service reliability
- Plan, review, & support process & systems changes, configurations, & customization requests
- Partner with business stakeholders, Engineers, & other IT teams to implement & enable IT/Finance roadmap
- Facilitate the best use of applications through analysis of business process requirements, managed project implementations & end-user training
- Continuously improve the quality & delivery of new application services to increase the overall productivity & effectiveness of Finance Team
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the existing financial systems in the ecosystem
- Develop & maintain proper system access for all roles across different systems
- Create, document, & manage customizations, workflows, custom objects, new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Develop, test & deploy custom application extensions using system API & 3rd party tools
- Partner with Internal Audit to complete SOX system reviews on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis, including access & segregation of duty
- Exercise project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen & in-depth analytical skills
- BA/BS degree in any discipline or similar college level education
- 5+ years of experience in supporting & managing Financial Systems
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting Financial systems, such as NetSuite ERP, Zuora Billing, RevPro, BlackLine, Coupa, Concur, or Anaplan
- Experience in Workday Financials & migration to Workday Financials (highly desired)
- Experience working with Internal & Audit Teams
- Experience working with Engineering & Product Teams to define technical requirements & perform UAT
- Experience in putting together Business & Technical Requirement documents
- Experience in PLC or SDLC
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Determination & perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service & delivering consistent performance
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.