Deal Management Specialist- Gympass Brazil
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world?
So join our team & this mission!
This professional will be part of our global legal team. You will work closely with the team in LatAm, US, & Europe in the Contract Management System.
The Deal Management Specialist at Gympass is responsible for transactional matters & Legal Operations:
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Manage the portfolio of contracts (Gyms, Corporate Clients, TOs, Vendors);
- Support library of clauses & pr-approved clause governance & modification in various languages;
- Provides operational support through configuration, maintenance & continuous improvement of legal systems & processes;
- Identifies changes or enhancements to Legal & Compliance systems & processes that provide for flexibility & agility in implementation & use;
- Implements content & logic changes to contract templates in support of the Contract Management System;
- Supports management of dashboards & analytics related to legal systems;
- Provides general operational support & training of Legal & Compliance systems
- Develop & enforce through CMs approvals & signing authority, creating reports, analytics, metrics, hosting training & documentation;
- Coordinate with tech, legal counsel, finance, stakeholders (internal & externals) to design the most appropriate T&Cs of frame agreements & change orders;
- Assure availability of Gympass contracts & documents.
What can Gympass offer you?
- Experience in a related position such as legal operations analyst, paralegal, contract administration;
- Adiverse combination of legal, business, & technical skills that include process development, contracts reporting & maintaining accurate data within contracts management system;
- Strong communication, collaboration;
- Experience working with teams remotely;
- Knowledge of Conga, Salesforce & contract lifecycle management solutions
- Experience interpreting complex legal, financial, & technical contract terms & condition;
- Fluent in English, Spanish & Portuguese. German & Italian will be considered a plus;
- Double degree with a bachelor's degree in law, will be considered a plus for this position;
- Strong verbal & written skills, with the ability to explain complex, challenging issues in a clear manner to all levels of the organization;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated & efficient;
- Strong organizational skills to work independently & prioritize & manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously;
- Able to work accurately with an appropriate sense of urgency & function effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy & flexibility.
Join this mission!
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.