Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on-boarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
This role focuses on 3 core areas:
- Platform analytics
- Partner with Product, Design & Engineering teams to solve problems & identify trends & opportunities
- Conduct exploratory analyses to identify what to build next in the roadmap
- Utilize data to understand how the platform is being used & generate insights for product & design teams to improve the platform
- Define & support the data collection strategy
- Analyze the effectiveness of product development process using data from software deployments
- Define & measure the KPIs to assist the Enablement team in identifying additional training areas
- Client analytics
- Partner with the solutions team to create the data collection strategy for client projects
- Educate clients about the value of data & how it can be used to improve their businesses
- Share insights & generate dashboards for the clients
- Business process analytics
- Partner with Finance team to track monthly revenue
- Generate revenue forecasts for next 5 years
- Define & measure KPIs to assess the profitability of each client implementation.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis in understanding how our business customers interact with our products as well as how the end users interact with our applications
- Communicate & present data driven insights to different cross functional teams
- Generate reproducible analyses & partner with data engineering team to implement them in our ETL framework
- Assist in furthering a data driven culture within the company
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy problem solving
- You pay attention to the details & have good communication skills
- You have a passion for data & how it can be used to transform our company
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet & not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Comp Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience performing advanced analytics using structured & unstructured data.
- Proficiency in SQL, experience with R or Python preferred
- Experience with at least one of key databases such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence the strategy
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.