Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a Technical Sourcer, you will find talent for the Engineering, Security & Product teams. You will work with Department Leadership & our Technical Recruiters to understand the roles we need to hire for & source candidates while guiding them through the hiring process. If you love having an impact at a fast-growing startup that puts its customers first, partnering with hiring managers on sourcing best practices, & working with a collaborative team that values candidate experience, then we'd love to meet you!
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- You'll develop strategies to build a pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, & events across all open positions to ensure success
- You'll prioritize searching for candidates that will be consistent with Iterable's culture of diversity & inclusiveness
- Communicate the mission, culture, & opportunity for growth at Iterable
- Build relationships with important partners & implement best practices
- Plan & attend all recruitment & branding events aligned with our hiring strategy
- Support the recruiting process & provide backup of interview scheduling
We are looking for people who have:
- Previous technical sourcing experience in the computer software industry
- Experience working with Greenhouse applicant tracking system
- Familiarity with sourcing tools like Gem, AngelList, LinkedIn & others
- Track record sourcing & hiring passive candidates from top-tier companies
- Experience sourcing & hiring candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Use diversity hiring resources & strategies, & an established network within the Black, LatinX, Military & LGBTQ communities
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space or mobile space
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We're rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 5/24/2021