Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Business Solution's Commercial Product Team has responsibility for the Commercial product vision for Visa's commercial solutions including creation of Issuer segment strategies, commercialization of new & enhanced products & services, research & thought leadership, & product engagement with our issuing financial institutions & partners. The team serves financial institutions & their downstream clients by providing payment products & services to the large & middle market corporate/multinational companies, governments & commercial supply chain/B2B segments.
The U.S. Fleet / B2B Mobility Product Lead position is responsible for the full product lifecycle of platforms, assets, solutions that serves the needs of this focused market segment in the U.S. market. This role requires strong leadership, vision, problem solving & breadth of knowledge of the U.S. Fleet card market. This position works in close collaboration with key Fleet Clients, Issuers, Fuel Retailers, & Visa's Platform, Processing, Marketing, Sales, & Consulting teams. The position coordinates with the Global Fleet/B2B Fleet Segment owner & key fleet clients to take new solutions from vision to launch.
In addition to traditional product management experience, this role requires significant experience & knowledge of fleet cards in the U.S. & commercial payments. The successful candidate will also possess analytical, collaborative, technical product skills. Experience with payment network, Issuer, processor or fleet management software is a plus.
- Launches, owns, maintains, refines Fleet & B2B Mobility solution for U.S.
- Collaborates with key partners in the launching & growth of fleet
- Develops product roadmap(s) including voice of the market, voice of collective fleet clients
- Collaborates with platform owners on prioritization of roadmap items
- Develops & executes on feedback loop (advisory council, analysts, etc)
- Other product duties as assigned
12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- Senior Leader with extensive experience (12-15 years) in Product/Sales & P&L management of Commercial Fleet cards in the U.S.
- Knowledge of U.S. Fuel Merchants, competitors, & trends in the fleet space
- Ability to structure, manage,and coordinate complex cross-functional teams including technical andnon-technical resources
- Strong results-oriented leader; analytic & fact-based consultative discipline
- Add value to customers by insightful & thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, & delivering solutions
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, & flexible, with excellent presentation skills, includingstrong oral & writing capabilities
- Ability to work with leading industry partners & negotiate effectively to achieve desired outcome
- Able to work independently andin a matrixed environment, including on projects in conjunction with Clients.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time both domestically & internationally.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.