automotiveMastermind is looking to hire a Dealer Relations Manager (DRM) for Long Island.
This position is responsible for day-to-day customerrelationship management & champions the adoption & ongoing use of the company product in the dealerships. S/he executes launch planning, manages the product implementation & delivers initial & ongoing training to meet the needs of the dealers in their area through regular monthly performance visits.
This person is the first point of contact for our dealerships handles issues & follows up on those that have been escalated. S/he brings best practice knowledge of the product into the client organization to support the companys value proposition to its dealerships. This person must have an in-depth understanding of the product functionality & related services as well as an overview of the technical functionality in order to train effectively & communicate appropriate usage. In addition the DRM will ensure that product changes, new features & releases are communicated & implemented in a timely manner.
This position will cover a geographical area & work as part of a larger team reporting to a Regional Area Manager. S/he will also deliver training from time to time to company team members as part of their onboarding process.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in a luxury automotive retail environment
- Significant experience working with CRM tools & high comfort level with digital technology
- Think quickly on your feet & handle ambiguity
- Communicate well both orally & in writing & demonstrate business & financial acumen in your daily work
- Know how to establish rapport & develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions & resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Abilityto perform as part of a larger team & work independently to schedule & prioritize your work
- Regularly assess your own performance & adapt your work to achieve better results
- Mustbelieve in what you do & feel a vested interest the companys success
Be Ready to Travel:
This role requires 80%-100% travel within the region & nationally as needed.
The candidates must be able to meet the physical demands of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. We work to a flexible schedule based on the company needs; generally this is Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekend may be required.