ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theaters, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
The TodayTix Product Manager is measured by outcomes & empowered to work with their squads to figure out the right solutions to important problems.
We have eight squads & therefore plenty of room for growth & new experiences with opportunities in both our ticketing platform & consumer-facing products. In the course of your interview, well help you find the best fit with us.
Sample consumer initiatives:
- Create positive first impressions for first-time users
- Improve conversions on core landing & e-commerce pages
- Help define & implement our in-the-works design system
- Bring our various websites onto a consolidated, modern web stack
- Implement a shared content model to simplify publishing workflows across multiple front-end experiences
Sample platform initiatives:
- Simplify & optimize our shared checkout experience
- Integrate with ticketing & supply partners
- Simplify the admin experience for managing inventory
- Improve performance of delivering ticketing availability to our apps
While being directly involved in delivery as an experienced Product Manager, you will:
- Identify, uncover & understand key customer needs in our new product opportunities.
- Act as the core interface between the product, design, & engineering teams & the operational business.
- Define the goals, vision, & strategy within your Squad & lead one or more teams in achieving that vision.
- Take a lean, research-led approach to improvements.
- Play an active role in the upstream definition & validation of new initiatives.
- Set your squads culture & ensure best practices for delivery.
- Self-motivated & accountable for achieving results
- Finds creative solutions to new & challenging problems
- Earns the trust of their team & stakeholders
- Balances time between discovery & delivery
- Always comes with an informed point of view
- Inspires & motivates others to continuously improve
- Listens attentively & communicates clearly
- Fosters positivity & clarity
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.