Squarespace Finance is looking for an accomplished FP&A Lead to join our team. You will create processes & provide critical analyses & insights to help guide decision-making. As a senior member of the Finance team, you will also develop relationships across the organization & communicate financial information concisely driving process & outcomes.
You will report to our Senior Director of FP&A & be based in our NYC headquarters.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
You'll Get To
- Manage the budget, forecast, & long range plan processes by leading the coordination of activities, & related reporting & analysis tasks
- Prepare insightful financials & operational analytics for management to support company plans & financial decisions
- Support the monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis & reporting of results the organization
- Enhance financial models & planning processes to create effective data analytics & provide recommendations to enable quality performance management discussions & better decision-making
- Work with leadership to develop financial reporting consistent with business operations
- Coordinate the preparation & presentation of quarterly business reviews
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements to refine the use of key metrics
- Support the development, tracking & reporting of operational & financial metrics
- Lead, develop & mentor a team of 4
Who We're Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis, including substantial experience with management discussion & analysis for consolidations
- Experience preparing presenting financial analysis, forecasting, & recommendations to executives & senior-level stakeholders that drive business results
- Experience developing & driving financial budgeting, forecasting, & consolidation processes
- Analytical & modeling skills with the ability to synthesize & analyze data to create useful information & concise analysis
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $149,000 - $321,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, & location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal (coming soon!) & coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, & Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.