Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Youll be a part of a truly amazing team of people working directly with customers of all sizes around the world,helping them to utilize the full potential of Circle while providing an outstanding customer experience with every interaction. Daily activities will include resolving general inquiries all the way through to troubleshooting complex technical issues within defined service levels & timescales. Youll work closely with peers & internal stakeholders on projects & initiatives designed to scale our 24/7 operation.
What you'll work on:
- Engage with customers to resolve issues that come through as support tickets to our team
- Craft well written, tailored communications to help customers resolve their issues
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Product & Engineering to diagnose & solve problems
- Serve as a trusted advisor with an open, caring & approachable style of working
- Manage multiple competing priorities to achieve results for our every customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop solutions that help the team achieve our goals
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of prior experience working in a fast paced global support team
- Have a talent for writing & a skill for communicating complex problems clearly
- You care deeply about the customer experience & strive to refine your skills everyday
- Youre highly motivated & caring person who has a passion for learning
- A core principle of yours is sharing knowledge & helping people do their very best work
- You enjoy the challenge of solving open-ended problems in a timely manner
- Have a working knowledge of systems such as Zendesk & HubSpot
- Familiarity with financial services or payments businesses preferred
- Experience providing Live Chat Support and/or Social Media Support preferred
- Experience with data analytics tools for troubleshooting problems preferred
- Fluent in English at a professional level + additional fluency in French/Portuguese/Spanish/Russian preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.