Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital healthcare company focused on bringing better access to healthcare for women & families. In September, we raised our Series B from leading funds Sequoia & Oak HC/FT, bringing our total funding to $42 million. Serving over 1 million members around the world & working with both small & Fortune 50 companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for women & families in egg freezing, fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, & return to workboth to individuals & as a family benefit provided by employers.
Are you passionate about improving women's & family health? Do you want to bring humanity back into healthcare benefits & influence organizational change for working parents? The Client Success team is seeking a highly motivated & professional Senior Director of Client Success to join our tight-knit team & manage multiple, key strategic accounts. Your role is to ensure our clients our delighted to work with us & will focus on both day- to-day & strategic opportunities.
You will play a critical role in the success of Mavens relationship with assigned strategic accounts by:
- Be the face of Maven for all client related needs
- Serving as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development & program marketing efforts
- Maintaining high level of client engagement, satisfaction & loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Consulting clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Mavens industry expertise & program resources
- Managing client issues & escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, & sales as required
- Providing strategic analysis of member engagement performance & program metrics
- Owning communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events & other project plans.
- Converting clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- 8 + years experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, benefits or SaaS companies; experience working with large (20k or more lives) enterprise clients is preferred
- Passion for healthcare & influencing organizational change
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings & proven renewal success
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate program adoption
- Must be able to develop & grow relationships with clients, including VP & C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal & verbal, written, & presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly & persuade, & influence internal & external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills & effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks while holding yourself & others accountable for deadlines & deliverables
- Possess analytical skills & strategic thinking- youre strong on both IQ & EQ.
- Willingness to travel for key client meetings (often on a quarterly basis) & participate occasionally in our NYC office for relationship building & key meetings
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike & ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental & other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated bring your child & bring your canine to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.