Teads is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team! Working in close collaboration with all members of the NA Marketing team, the Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to touch several areas, such as paid social & sponsorships, industry & client event planning, & more. The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital marketing & a drive for implementing strategic, results-oriented campaigns within an innovative & fast-growing company.
Paid Advertising Strategy:
- Evaluate, recommend & implement Teads US paid marketing strategies across social platforms, trade publications, & industry event sponsorships
- Measure & optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific reporting dashboards, Google Analytics, & HubSpot reports
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing strategies & potential new channels to keep us ahead
- Work alongside Director of PR & Content to monitor digital advertising industry news, awards & intelligence to evaluate competitor movement & market trends
Partnerships & Events:
- Research, explore, & evaluate relevant sponsorship & event opportunities offered by industry partners with the objective of spreading brand awareness
- Establish annual strategy to ensure Teads is top of mind through awareness, branding, & consideration tactics
- Work in conjunction with social & PR teams to promote industry partnerships & events
- Measure effectiveness of partnerships & tactics at the culmination of each quarter
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to plan & activate local client events
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with various global marketing, sales & product teams within the organization, as well as with external partners
- You are self-starter & take pride in finding solutions to deliver strong results in a fast-paced, digital environment
- You possess an ability to multitask, organize & prioritize projects with excellent time management & a detail-oriented approach
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, integrity & passion for your work & bring both proven & creative marketing ideas to the team
- You are a strategic & solution-oriented thinker with great analytical skills to measure & strengthen the success of our marketing initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in the marketing or digital advertising field at an Agency, Publisher, or Adtech Company.
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels including social network advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.), B2B trade advertising & CRM data strategies
- Hands-on experience in Powerpoint & marketing content creation platforms such as Hubspot
- Outstanding written communication & presentation skills
- Experience in event planning a plus
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.