Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for an IT Operations Manager to take the lead on providing exceptional IT support to our growing HQ workforce & Retail fleet. You will have a passion for delivering high quality technology (hardware, software & support!) for all of Caspers locations & employees, to help us achieve our vision of a well-rested world!
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Manage, mentor, & develop a team of four talented IT Support Specialists
- Manage all of Retail Infrastructure/IT end to end
- Architect IT/Infrastructure design
- Assist store development team with LV drawing & help assess sites
- Collaborate with internal teams & vendors to manage our rapid retail expansion
- Procure, configure & deploy technologies to new & existing Casper retail stores.
(e.g. endpoints, networks, security systems) for New Store Openings
- Provide ongoing technical support (24/7) to all stores across different time zones
- Manage Service Level Objectives (SLOs)/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for both Corporate & Retail service/incident requests, in order to provide a high level of service
- 2 Corporate offices (NY, SF)
- 66 Retail stores & counting
- Manage a multi-million-dollar budget
- Hardware Procurement
- Core application licensing
- NSO setup services
- Ownership of all Network Operations
- Develop, monitor/supervise, & ensure the implementation of all our networks
- Responsible for Caspers Network uptime, patch management & maintenance of all networks
- Responsible for network redesign to adhere to our business compliance projects (PCI/SOX)
- Responsible for Corporate/Retail Vendor Management relationship
- Manage ISP providers, Telecom & Mobility
- Vendor accountability for execution on agreed terms improving ROI & project objectives
- Contract negotiations
- Manage Asset Management lifecycle
- Procurement, Assignment, Maintenance & retirement of all assets
- Ensure all MDM workflows/automations are maintained to ensure 100% accuracy in our Asset management tool
- Auditing & Reporting features
- Launch new off-the-shelf SaaS products
Our dream candidate has...
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, with at least 1-3 years experience in people management & 1-3 years of experience in IT infrastructure builds & project management.
- Knowledge of modern Cloud Infrastructure, for example:
- MDM platforms (Airwatch, Jamf & etc..)
- Atlassian (Jira)
- Excellent communication & documentation skills.
- Process-oriented. Able to pivot quickly & not afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field or equivalent experience.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!