Lead Server (Full Time)
Join our Aegis of Bellevue team in the heart of beautiful Downtown Bellevue with ample parking & transportation!We are Located at: 148 102nd AVE SE, Bellevue, WA 98004
We are looking for a Full-Time Lead Server with flexible availability!
If you have a passion for food & conversing with seniors- join our current dining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain the lobby & Bistro Areas
- Communicates effectively, is a team player & builds resident & family satisfaction
- May be responsible for some level of supervisory responsibilities that could include interviewing, corrective action, coaching & managing departmental resources
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information