As the SaaS space expands, theres more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, & must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution & already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, & subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, & renew subscriptions without friction & we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
After our recent series C fundraising we are scaling fast here at Paddle. With ambitions to double in size its an incredibly exciting time for us
Were looking for a commercial sourcer to help us achieve this ambitious hiring plan. By using different channels youll reach passive & active candidates building pipelines for our current growth & future needs. Working in close collaboration with the wider team youll build out International networks, test & learn tools & techniques, interview high quality talent & be a key brand ambassador for the business.
The role comes with autonomy, investment & lots of opportunities to grow as we scale across the globe. Were looking for someone tenacious, highly credible with a terrific sense of humour to boot!
What you'll do:
- Find exceptional commercial talent for our live vacancies across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing & Operations
- Take role briefings & build strong partnerships with hiring managers
- Utilise the relevant sourcing tools & techniques including events to engage candidates
- International Talent Mapping
- Create an exceptional experience for candidates
- Post job ads & put content through our Applied text analysis tool to assist with D&I
- Assist with ongoing function projects EG: Employer brand, Candidate Experience & D,E&I
- Promote Paddles Employee Referral scheme
- Promote our Employer Brand on online & offline platforms.
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Proven work experience as a Commercial Talent Sourcer in a rapid growth environment
- Hands-on experience with varied sourcing strategies
- An expert interviewer with the ability to sell Paddles culture & product
- Proven experience with ATSs / Recruitment software
- A huge advocate for candidate experience excellence!
- Highly organised, delivery focussed & data driven
- A brilliant relationship builder - open & honest you are comfortable giving & receiving feedback & love to collaborate
- Youre not afraid to take on challenges & have a solution mindset
Why youll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 150 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees & we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly & respectful culture.
We live & breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform & coaching sessions.
We are a digital-first company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays & 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats & much more. We truly invest in learning & will help you with your personal development where we can from constant exposure to new challenges & annual learning stipend to regular internal & external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics & marketing tools to understand & grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run & grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, & weve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, & 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply & we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly & we are a family-friendly employer.