At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The Global Strategic Accounts Team is responsible for
- Selling new products & solutions to our largest Key Accounts, with a focus on identifying new opportunities, mapping into new business units & stakeholders, managing complex contract negotiations, creating step change revenue growth.
- This work includes identifying & engaging with parts of theses businesses that represent integrations points that can accelerate our product roadmap, & marketplace opportunities that can accelerate the distribution of White Ops Products. This can include creation of custom products & GTM initiatives that lead to accelerated growth of both the Global Strategic Account & White Ops businesses.
This role is global & will work closely with all business lines at White Ops. This means deep & daily collaboration with other ales teams, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, Customer Success, & Leadership.
What you'll do:
- Own, create, & lead the execution of the strategic growth plan with our largest internet platform accounts
- Manage entire commercial process, included but not limited too; Opportunity identification & scoping, Proof of Concept design & execution, Commercials, GTM alignment & launch, & Ongoing partnership planning, inclusive of acting as the day to day Alliance Lead where relevant.
- Collect & help articulate to the organization the product needs of these named Strategic Accounts.
- Evangelize the White Ops story, our purpose & technology. Be a thought leader & represent WhiteOps at industry conferences, panels, articles, etc.
- Daily collaboration with Sales, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, Customer Success, & Leadership.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree plus 7-15 years experience selling advanced holistic technical solutions to companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft.
- Ability to negotiate & structure complex partnerships as demonstrated by experience developing complex partnerships across the Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology ecosystem.
- Solid Coaching & Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to establish & maintain positive & effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers & customers
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.