OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Zuora Global Services is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrations, & PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers & partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience & achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
Global Services Delivers Zuoras Customers & Partners an Experience that Inspires them to Push for Excellence, Delivers Unparalleled Thought Leadership, & Propels their Business in the Subscription Economy. We do this with a relentless focus on Time to Value & Adoption.
The Technical Consultant has a high proficiency in translating business problems into solutions leveraging the out of the box configuration capabilities of Zuora as well as technical solution based on Zuora APIs, data exports & loads & advanced configuration. Should always ensure that solution provided is delivering business value. Ideal candidate has 2 to 4 years of experience in implementing & integrating software solutions, ideally in Billing, CRM or ERP domains.
The Senior Technical Consultant manages multiple complex tasks & priorities while maintaining the ability to engage with team members & clients in a professional & timely manner. He/she maintains control during challenging project situations & exudes confidence to other team members & the client. Communicates professionally & in the correct business form with team members & clients.
Will serve as the primary/sole technical consultant for small projects & less complex mid-size projects. As experience increases, he/she will assume responsibility for being the sole consultant on more complex projects or for large deliverables on complex Enterprise & Mid-Market projects.
Through individual actions & on a day to day basis, the Senior Technical Consultant will demonstrate a clear understanding of Customer Success. This means developing technical solutions to solve business problems & not simply code. He/she will develop a proficiency in identifying when a technical solution may not solve a business problem & therefore puts business value at risk.
- Run Technical training or lead technical deep dives with the Client
- Configure Zuora to fulfill use cases
- Identify areas of complexity & propose technical solutions
- Independently own development projects through all life cycle phases (Java, PHP, Ruby, .Net & Python)
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, which could include coding & design, coordinating new releases or documenting projects
- Provide the client with the expertise on the Zuora API, integration technical best practices, data export & load, including guidance & support for data migration activities
- Develop & test programs that are easily maintainable.
- Will review the work done by the Client or by an implementing Partner in order to provide guidance, feedback & anticipate issues
- Work with your Solution Architect & other team members to ensure proper application of all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC), & that completion dates are met
- 20-40% travel is required, depending on client expectations
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related major
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions a plus!
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have a solid understanding of object oriented technologies to develop software applications (java, python, ruby on rails, APEX, .net, C#)
- Ability to accurately scope, plan & estimate the level of effort for tasks
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment
- Experience in an Agile development environment preferred
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies
- APEX quoting experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.