Tanium & Salesforce have recently partnered together, & we are seeking QA Engineers to help make sure the solutions we are building across the Salesforce & Tanium platforms are of high performance & quality. The offering pairs Taniums speed & visibility with Salesforces case management & workflows. This is a unique opportunity that will push the limits in how you think about extending Salesforce. We are looking for someone who is an expert on the Salesforce platform & can be sure our technology scales & works across all the permutations & configurations the Salesforce platform allows.
What youll do:
- QA Engineers are responsible for testing products built on top of the powerful Salesforce & Tanium platforms. This will involve working with developers & product managers to construct & execute test plans, plan for functional, performance & regression testing, file detailed bugs, & providing visibility through project updates.
- Strong technical skills are essential. If you are not comfortable hunting down resource leaks while simulating hundreds of thousands of clients, scripting environment configuration for dozens of target OSs, this may not be the place for you. If these things sound as exciting to you as they do to us, then Tanium could be your new home!
- Work hand in hand with the development team to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning
- Help with product customization & packaging as well as demonstration scripts, scenarios, use cases for the pre-sales team & managed package best practices.
- Work with enablement teams (SME, PM, TSE, etc.) to ensure the appropriate materials are provided to ensure success
- Assist with competitive analyses & understand the differentiators between Tanium & its competitors.
- Collaborate with the product management team to identify new opportunities for Taniums technology, strategic direction, & business imperatives
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or other relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Admin & other Salesforce certifications a plus
- 3+ years industry experience, 5+ preferred
- Utilize project management & leadership skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects throughout the entire software development cycle
- Author & execute test plans & test cases
- Manage resources, project plans, estimates & timelines
- Review test plans, monitor test progress, & distribute test reports
- Understand business requirements & develop test cases against them
- Experienced debugger who can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong in production environments
- Detail-oriented & passionate for creating an awesome user experience
- Align with the Tanium values: we win as a team, we do the right thing, & we are unstoppable
- Strong written communication, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Adept at understanding & navigating organizations in order to inspire & influence internal & external customers
- Grit; ability to deal with & overcome challenges & ability to deal with ambiguity
- Do-what-it-takes approach; willingness to get your hands dirty
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is never satisfied w/ 2nd place
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.