Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
We are looking for an all-star Account Manager. This person will be directly responsible for managing a book of business (BoB) & identifying upsell /optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical & have strong relationship management skills & a team player.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred)
- Passion for success in a customer centric perspective
- Experience with management of extensive Enterprise Book of Business
- Knowledge in prioritization & delivery tasks management
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills inter areas & with Sales
- Strong critical thinking skills
- English & experience in digital, account management are mandatory in agency or brand environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, & comfortable dealing with ambiguity
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Monitor content & video campaigns performance & conduct weekly & quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing & Support organizations to drive revenue & increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues in a timely manner
- Programmatic & video knowledge, as well performance KPIs (CPC, CTA, CPM, CTR, others)
- Identify opportunities to improve products & the customer experience
- Provide feedback to advertisers on product offerings & how to best service advertiser's needs
- Present data, analytical & strategic solutions to move them to have more successful campaigns & invest more & longer with Taboola
- Ensure success of brand business resulting in account renewal & growth
- Lead performance review sessions with client & Sales & set specific goals
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include MSN, Milenio, El Universal, Grupo Imagen, Grupo Expansin, Televisa & TV Azteca
- Taboola offers a generous benefit package.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Please submit CV in English
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.