Compass is building an end to end real estate platform by providing innovative tools, technology, & support to our agents. We are rapidly expanding & attracting the top real estate agents to continue to grow the brand & help achieve our mission: To help everyone find their place in the world. An agent team, based in the Flatiron District, but who focuses on renovated rentals across the city & Brooklyn, is looking to grow their team.
As a Rental Agent, you will harmonize the end to end buying experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable & experienced Real Estate professional. You will engage new renters, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, & highly competent. Driving the team & Compass to gain market share across every major market, helping everyone find their place in the world.
- Present properties & provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Act as a landlord for property owners & help them navigate the property market
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media & promoting materials
- Determine the needs, living standards & economic viability of prospect customers
- Confirm rental application data & personal references
- Advertising available properties & conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Prepare & execute leases in accordance with our property standards & regulations
- Proven working experience as leasing agent
- Working knowledge of real estate law & leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to multitask during busy periods
- Strong knowledge of the real estate industry
- Real Estate License in New York
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass. This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.