At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering & developing new drugs to impact patients lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities & therapeutic areas, & delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts.
Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery & expanding its existing development engine to become the worlds leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company. Roivants drug discovery capabilities are driven by our computational discovery platform, which combines preeminent physics-based tools with deep expertise in machine learning to generate unprecedented predictive power that can tackle previously intractable discovery challenges. The tight integration of this computational platform with our experimental capabilities enables the rapid design & optimization of new drugs to address a wide range of targets for diseases with high unmet need.
We believe that the future of drug discovery lies in integrating predictive sciences, biology, & medicinal chemistry to accelerate the path to new medicines. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift & generate transformative benefit for patients.
Roivant Discovery, a drug discovery company headquartered in Boston & with Offices in New York City, is looking for highly motivated, early-career scientists & engineers to join our computational platform team. Working closely with other platform team members, the candidate will develop, implement, & apply computational methods to enable computation-driven drug discovery. Competitive pay, equity, strong perks, & a fun working environment, along with the opportunity to do cutting edge science to design better medicines, are all good reasons to join us!
- Contribute to ground-breaking innovations in computational drug discovery
- Develop and implement algorithms & scientific codes to solve critical problems in drug discovery
- Analyze experimental & simulation data to derive evidence-based conclusions
- B.S. or M.S. in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
- Past research experience & demonstrated accomplishments
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (Python preferred)
- Strong communication skills
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team to solve a complex scientific problem.