Vice President, Digital Marketing
Appian, a leading global low-code PaaS provider, seeks an innovative marketing executive to deliver robust digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of driving change & tangible impact in high-growth, fast-moving environments.
- Build & lead a team responsible for all digital marketing programs including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, & display advertising campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing technical assets including Appian corporate web properties, optimizing SEO, user experience, & inbound lead conversions
- Measure & report to the Executive Team/Board of Directors performance of all digital marketing programs against ROI & KPI goals
- Leverage data gathered through A/B tests & measurement experiments to optimize user funnels, increase conversion & support Appians account based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Partner with internal content teams to deliver effective content for digital demand generation programs, supporting each stage of the buyer journey for targeted personas.
- Create insightful analytics & reporting for marketing management, product & content marketing, & other internal constituencies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points.
- Collaborate with Creative Team & VP of Demand Generation to develop & execute creative with audience A/B testing, applying key behavioral takeaways to optimize campaigns & establish best practices & benchmarks.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership & perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Characteristics & Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing leadership roles
- Demonstrable experience leading & optimizing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Expertise & experience with B2B Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Global experience in digital demand generation across geographic regions
- Solid track record for developing digital program plans, managing execution across multiple teams & delivering strong return on investments.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences & devising campaigns that engage, inform & motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages & user funnels
- Experience with A/B & multivariate experiments
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.