Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The OneTrust HR Generalist will be aligned to, & supporting, the HR initiatives to the business objectives & needs. In this role, you can expect to touch all aspects of HR, with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations & compliance.
- Provides guidance to OneTrust employees & Team Leads to resolve employee questions, issues or concerns & champion employee engagement.
- Partners with HRBPs & Leads to design & deliver targeted solutions aligned with accomplishing company goals.
- Advises & advocates on HR policies, procedures, & programs to promote company culture & compliance
- Gather & analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire & employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly & annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files & records in electronic & paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly by improve workplace relationships, & boost productivity & retention
- Serves as a bridge between the HR Support Team & other HR functions.
- Own Internal Transfer communications & process in partnership HRBP & TA team
- Conduct Exit interviews & create, save, & distribute paperwork for individual contributors at OneTrust
- Assist with drafting & uploading Salary Increase letters
- Partner with IT to create streamlined employee experience (i.e. DLs, offboarding, internal transfers, etc.)
- Meticulous & pride yourself with attention to detail & accuracy
- Someone who loves working with people & making the connection between great talent & company success
- Highly organized
- Able to create & deliver reporting & metrics designed to help provide insight & drive business decisions
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal & written, with all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently, multi-task & prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Adaptable to change & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is process-based, who can own end-to-end & develop new processes when needed
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors Degree with 2 - 4 years of HR experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of Human Resource disciplines, employment law, etc.
- Ability to build relationships with employees throughout the organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to analyze & diagnose problems, develop alternative solutions, & recommend & implement an effective course of action
- Ability to operate with rapidly shifting priorities, timelines, & deliverables
- Work in Sandy Springs office
- HR Certification (PHR/SHRM) preferred
- Experience supporting Team Leads
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, HRIS & HCM systems
- Experience in a tech start up setting
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.