Looking for a Job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products & experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a Retail Business Analyst to join our Retail team. As a native eCommerce company rapidly expanding its brick-and-mortar footprint to 200+ stores, we are building out processes to optimize our Retail sales & business operations. The Retail Business Analyst will play an instrumental role in sales reporting, analysis, & forecasting for the Retail business unit. This role will report to the Retail Sales Operations Manager.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Produce reports to track retail performance on key metrics by store & area on weekly, monthly, & quarterly cadence
- Analyze & summarize insights & performance for leadership & stakeholders
- Build & maintain robust sales plans at the store level to inform inventory planning needs & performance to budget
- Build & maintain store profiles & assortment plans through cross-functional collaboration with Operations, Merchandising, & Experience teams
Our dream candidate is...
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills, especially Excel
- Problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, & drive projects forward without a prescribed structure
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail, well-organized, & reliable