About this job
App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile & highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing company. You will be part of the Existing Business team, co-working with Account Managers to drive the growth of the existing business of App Annie.
How will you be doing this
As a Customer Success Manager at App Annie, you will be responsible for a defined set of customers & will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, & growth of the App Annie platform & data set. You will leverage many digital tools to engage customers & understand their workflow, pain points & how they can drive business value while using App Annie.
We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results & client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile & big-data industries & give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the worldthose who are working on the next big thing.
Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure & thrive on driving results with our customers.
What you will do:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers & executives from local tech companies.
- Leverage digital tools to develop your customer success plans, help customer drive business value from App Annie platform
- Ensure the customer success plan is being executed. Able to manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, & visualization tools & be able to explain these to internal & external stakeholders
- Develop best practices for App Annies various verticals & share with your customer efficiently
- Able to identify at-risk accounts & turn around those accounts
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn & renewals
- This is a sales & client relationship role, not technical support
What will you bring to the team?
- A Bachelors degree is required
- At least 2 + years in a client success role and/or account management role, better with experience in Mobile or Data industry,
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps & app stores
- Experience supporting client over email, phone or digital tools such as Zoom/Skype
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data & product requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation & communication skills
- Polish & credibility with C-level executives
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player & constant learner
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Energy & creativity are key characteristics that describe you & the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. App Annies mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences & achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market & is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.