BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are currently looking for a detail oriented, dog-obsessed Planner to support our Add-to-Box & E-Commerce business. The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative problem solver, master of data & inventory, & of course, dog-obsessed. This role will help us plan & forecast our autoship programs & well as allocate & manage inventory to maximize revenue opportunities cross platform. The right candidate will enjoy learning about our unique & growing business & proactively tackling any challenges of scaling new business initiatives in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- Responsible for replenishment planning & forecasting for purchasing retention & subscription products
- Mange OTB, inventory allocation & partner on upcoming assortment planning & buys
- Maintain & create reports from large data sets using excel & any other applicable tools
- Synthesize data to understand business trends & provide forward-thinking insight.
- Troubleshoot operational issues & work cross functionally to solve & prevent negative customer facing experiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of inventory planning & forecasting experience required, ideally e-commerce
- Experience wearing multiple hats & creative problem solving
- Experience & comfort working with & analyzing large data sets
- Expert in Excel, SQL is a plus
- Proactive thinker & scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit
- Must love dogs
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.