sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient & accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients & produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, were committed to leaving people better than we found them. Were in the business of feeding people, & were out to change what that means.
As the Operations Specialist for off premise, you will maintain & improve sweetgreens existing delivery operations as well as help to build operational capabilities for new off premise revenue streams. This includes on-demand, catering, sweetgreen Outposts & what we have yet to build. You provide routine operations & troubleshooting support to restaurant teams, & in partnership with the restaurant you identify execution gaps where you identify gaps you build & implement protocols to fill them.
- Execute off premise launch tasks with restaurant teams
- Support in person and/or remotely, off premise launch day operations. Live troubleshoot as needed
- Provide operational support in person and/or remotely to restaurant teams in order to execute consistent off premise operations. Live troubleshoot as needed
- Identify operational gaps, work with restaurant teams to close them. Build & improve standard troubleshoot steps
- Develop & improve off premise standard operating procedures with objective to improve customer experience & increase ease of operation
- Identify & execute opportunities to streamline operations to support scale
- Be the voice of the restaurant, provide actionable feedback to improve the outpost product
- Works in partnership with Learning team to build & maintain training content
- Additional support for Operations Services work as needed per workload
- Some travel to markets & stores required
Candidates should have:
- 1-3 yrs operations experience in food, delivery, on-demand or related industry
- Proficiency using a variety of data sources (excel, tableau..etc) to make business & operations decisions
- Natural instinct to go to where the work is. Roll up the sleeves mentality, eager to autonomously solve problems in the restaurant
- Ability to communicate complex operational challenges in simple terms to field & treehouse teams
- Confidence making operations & business decisions on tight deadlines often with incomplete information
- High degree of comfort working with restaurant team members, restaurant managers & treehouse employees
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them & by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife & celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values & have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally & professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join thesweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us & everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, pleaseclick here.