The Security Engineer at iCapital Network will work on key defense & detection projects as they relate to our Application Platform & Corporate data security needs. You will champion & guide the implementation & management of both application & infrastructure security initiatives across the company.
- Act as a main point of contact & expert on matters relating to information security systems.
- Maintain, & improve our security configuration within our AWS hosting environments.
- Specify, install, configure & operate information security systems that prevent & detect suspicious activity
- Manage third party Penetration Test vendors to plan testing, review identified issues, & implement remediation plans.
- Work closely with our software development team to ensure the delivery of a highly secure application platform.
- Interface with client IT Risk / Security teams as they perform assessments of iCapitals service offering.
- 5+ years of experience in a highly technical Information Security role.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS security configurations (VPC, Security Groups, User / Role Entitlements, API Access Keys, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with information security responsibilities related to custom build software products.
- 3+ years of experience security internal IT resources (Networks, Laptops, Desktops, Wireless Access Points, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with Application & Network layer vulnerability testing
- Strong understanding of Web / Internet based protocols (HTTPS, SSL / TLS, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
- Solid problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills